SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1157 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
3 hour rule? Doesn’t that have something to do with DUIs? Perhaps we should instate that for members on this thread. Might be helpful! At least you all haven’t driven me to drink.. Last months thread almost did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
Alright, I'll bite...
$3200 98 S70 102,000mi
In a bit rough shape for the mileage, but as we all know, you're paying for the sunroof.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Car Tire

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M -- 2019 V90CC T6
3,030 Posts
Great title I have to say

·
Registered
17,698 Posts
Hopefully one of our east coast members will put us out of our misery...by rule I have to wait 3 more hours to start a December thread!
We have always gone by eastern time lol.

Perhaps we should change to GMT to make it more equitable?

·
Registered
259 Posts
We have always gone by eastern time lol.
Perhaps by "rule" I meant "the high likelihood that someone else will come up with a better title for us to stare at for the rest of the year" :LOL: so going by GMT would yield no advantage to me there.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
the s70 or VR, entirely his choice but I say junior flies out picks up one of them, gets the hell outta dodge before Tony shows up. then hopefully weathers a blizzard or two through Montana, stops in Chicago where the CW takes him to his favorite strip club only to have the CUB take him to a better one the next night. sober up a bit in ohio while getting set back on the straight and narrow along with some sound financial and marital advice from WT5. then some shooting practice in W.Va, where M-14-HA can prep him for the second storming of the Bastille. a stop in Pittsburgh for some kielbasa and a second 'straight and narrow' re-set by RP. a little radiation therapy at three mile island as well as a lesson on how to survive if you 'accidentally' get locked in a walk-in freezer. then on to Maryland for some crabs (of the crustacean variety) and advice on what to say when your honey catches you doing 105mph while thinking she's azzzzzzzleep. (note, I spared him the denver detour where he could have spent a day dumpster diving for fire wood!)

that ought to toughen him up enough to deal with the impending cracked radiator, leaky heater core, torn engine mounts, clogged pcv can, faulty fuel pump, rear main seal and , heaven forbid, blown head gasket!

·
Registered
18,286 Posts
Excellent! However - you forgot to run him through GA where @skywolf would give him pointers on how to preserve it forever with tyvek suits, rubber gloves and temperature controlled storage, where he could do the repairs. C'mon, @sh!tboxv70 keep up and find a ride we can all relish in and bow down to! I wanna meet up and see it and secretly covet.
the s70 or VR, entirely his choice but I say junior flies out picks up one of them, gets the hell outta dodge before Tony shows up. then hopefully weathers a blizzard or two through Montana, stops in Chicago where the CW takes him to his favorite strip club only to have the CUB take him to a better one the next night. sober up a bit in ohio while getting set back on the straight and narrow along with some sound financial and marital advice from WT5. then some shooting practice in W.Va, where M-14-HA can prep him for the second storming of the Bastille. a stop in Pittsburgh for some kielbasa and a second 'straight and narrow' re-set by RP. a little radiation therapy at three mile island as well as a lesson on how to survive if you 'accidentally' get locked in a walk-in freezer. then on to Maryland for some crabs (of the crustacean variety) and advice on what to say when your honey catches you doing 105mph while thinking she's azzzzzzzleep. (note, I spared him the denver detour where he could have spent a day dumpster diving for fire wood!)

that ought to toughen him up enough to deal with the impending cracked radiator, leaky heater core, torn engine mounts, clogged pcv can, faulty fuel pump, rear main seal and , heaven forbid, blown head gasket!

·
Registered
18,286 Posts
Did we see this 2014 T6 weegan yet? 16,750 for a black on black on zephyrus. Just shy of 101K.

·
Registered
18,286 Posts
Lowly optioned 2.5t s60 in titanium and off black (non sport seated but heated). Auto but no GT, 16" eurus or whatever. Relatively clean until you get the oops on the PS. $3,950 and just shy of 152K

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
Did we see this 2014 T6 weegan yet? 16,750 for a black on black on zephyrus. Just shy of 101K.
Nice car - rear bumper could use a little work and the interior looks more worn than the miles but it's a decent price.

Reactions: ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
2005 XC90 2.5T AWD, 219k miles
325 Posts
2020 V60 T5 Momentum FWD, Portland OR $45k

“I LOVE this car, selling only because I relocated recently and need an AWD vehicle”

Unfortunately, as this fella will figure out, FWD sell for a distinct discount in the northwest. Perhaps not feasible, but they would have been far better off selling the car before leaving Overland Park, KS.

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
Nice car but I see ads for these for $10k less, lol.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Excellent! However - you forgot to run him through GA where @skywolf would give him pointers on how to preserve it forever with tyvek suits, rubber gloves and temperature controlled storage, where he could do the repairs. C'mon, @sh!tboxv70 keep up and find a ride we can all relish in and bow down to! I wanna meet up and see it and secretly covet.
I have a TF80 transmission in my yard he can buy as a spare.

Reactions: tonyc

·
Registered
971 Posts

“I LOVE this car, selling only because I relocated recently and need an AWD vehicle”

Unfortunately, as this fella will figure out, FWD sell for a distinct discount in the northwest. Perhaps not feasible, but they would have been far better off selling the car before leaving Overland Park, KS.
I will play devils advocate here, and say "why not just invest in decent snow tires?" - seems cheaper than selling, possibly at a loss, and then getting something else (if that is the true reason for the sale)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

Why do you keep teasing me like this!? And why is this baby SPA $10k overpriced?! Why, December, why?!?

1 - 20 of 1157 Posts