SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...and somewhere afar in an exotic bazaar a self proclaimed czar put sars in some jars to send off to mars for future bio wars!! Hardy, har har.

I guess theres a limit on the title size. (and freedom of speech it seems. non-assimilated was not assimilated!!)

2000 V70R $2,300
Its December, crunch time! not sure if this hurt puppy was posted yet. time to get out skywolf's chinese ruler!

2000 V70R

·
Registered
2007 Volvo S60R, 2005 Volvo XC90, 2015.5 Volvo XC60, 1997 Volvo 850R Sedan
426 Posts
Your rhyme game is through the roof right now nnn, I love it LOL. The bars with Omar and Lars was fun too after working on those cars LMAO

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
Love it. A new thread, a new software, a (relatively) new crowd. New cars perhaps? We shall see.

First: I found a nice t5 sedan in white with beechwood for my wife and upon further inspection, an Acura dealer in Ohio sold the car a month ago for no more than 10,900. Today? It's for sale at a little lot in VA for 14K. WTF?? I can't believe the s60cc is still holding its value relatively well. Best deal I can find nationwide is 18K. I figured taller, AWD, this would be a good replacement because sedan, right? Has to be cheaper. Nope.

Second: I found a nice 2013 t6 weegan with 52K. Price seems steep but hey - miles. One owner and at the dealer where we bought the s60. I wonder if the salesman I got it from who's been there decades would be willing to cut a deal. No pics yet, no mention of interior color. I've never had a black car (it would be the family hauler and wife's car, shared by the 20+ year old kids).

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Yeah, used car prices are a little nutty right now.

With that '13 priced at $22k I'd probably take the '15 that skywolf looked at the other day for $27k over that one.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
To me, for the S60 the sweet spot is a '17 or '18 Inscription AWD.

They're coming off lease with lower miles, first three services were done by Volvo, outside of the oil burning TJ, little bit longer wheelbase that normal S60's so the rear seat is more usable, last couple of model years so all the bugs are worked out, priced in the high teens to low twenties, 30-40k miles. Original MSRP was early $40's so that's 50-60% off.

You could also get the Dynamic which is the shorter wheelbase model with some sporty bits for similar money.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
2000 V70R $2,300
Its December, crunch time! not sure if this hurt puppy was posted yet. time to get out skywolf's chinese ruler!

2000 V70R View attachment 113253
This hurt so much to see

1974 Volvo 142 - $8,800 (Littleton, Co.)
in my neighborhood but not my price range, Drats!!

1974 Volvo 142 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

View attachment 113255
I think you're looking in the wrong decade @ZZZZZZZ

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
2000 V70R $2,300

2000 V70R
OOOF! That's brutal, but I'll take the roof racks if anyone buys it for part-out. /vulture mode.
First: I found a nice t5 sedan in white with beechwood for my wife and upon further inspection, an Acura dealer in Ohio sold the car a month ago for no more than 10,900. Today? It's for sale at a little lot in VA for 14K. WTF??
uhhhh I can buy a LOT of cars for 14K, a S60 T5 wouldn't be one of them.

And, yay! December! Yay transition team! Yay vaccine! Give me the biggest, richest, best vaccines in the world!

·
Registered
15,977 Posts
JaredR repaired some spars
LOL I was literally drilling holes in things that go on spars when you posted this thread....

New cars perhaps?
Wishful thinking.....Colin's old 05 Flash/Nord M66 V70R is back. 87k. $23.5k. Waltham, MA.

Maybe this is a little newer. 2005 V70R GT. Electric/Nord. Has a misfire. 17k. $6k. Hammondton, NJ.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I think its the most 'beautiful' vaccine you want.
We do have the best vaccines, and all the best words.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Aren't they $2? IDK I always just search every Volvo site with a script and buy whatever's cheapest
I'm migrating your reply to December because it's relevant, and cause I want you to know your wee cmd script is now in my dropbox and I use it on EVERY SINGLE GD PC at work and office. Seriously you should post it up w/ a venmo I'd already saved $20+.

Is there a way to attach the .bat?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I'm migrating your reply to December because it's relevant, and cause I want you to know your wee cmd script is now in my dropbox and I use it on EVERY SINGLE GD PC at work and office. Seriously you should post it up w/ a venmo I'd already saved $20+.

Is there a way to attach the .bat?
Aw hey thanks man! I'm always down if somebody wants to buy me a beer or something post 'rona hahaha. I'll start a Volvo Part Search thread in the R forum I guess, I just recently added Steingold to the tool since their shipping and CS is dope and you can use the Swedespeed code to get hella discounts. Maybe I'll include a "buy me a beer" donate link. Thinking I'll just post a Google drive file with changelog in the main post.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Regarding that laser at the top of the thread, I'd encourage any potential buyer to lay eyes on it first and skip the sight-unseen remote purchase. I was fairly deep into talks with the seller about buying it and asked for pictures of certain things, like the Ohlins. He answered most of my questions, promised to get back with me about the rest, and then never did. Next I heard from him was a message containing one of those Facebook-spam video links of something. I messaged that I thought his account may have been compromised; he did not answer me. I took a pass on it for that reason. May be 100% legitimate, I just did not have a good feeling about it after that. Cross-country shipping for those in the middle of the country will run about $1000, as a reference point, based on the quotes I got. But I'd really encourage a local inspection first.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
1 - 20 of 786 Posts