SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So this is a plan which is offered by the dealer but I am not sure if it is worth the money. The first picture is what's included and the second and third are the products which they use.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it is a product called permaplate, exterior, interior, as well as unlimited removal of dents without needing paint or sanding. But was thinking about film but that would be more expensive.

·
Registered
136 Posts
No it is a product called permaplate, exterior, interior, as well as unlimited removal of dents without needing paint or sanding. But was thinking about film but that would be more expensive.
I'd like to recommend Chemistry guy, they are really good.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
That price seems high to me. I paid $500 for interior and exterior protection plan. I was concerned about staining from trees in my yard and it's covered by this, they applied a protective coating from Zurich. The interior included changing sections of leather if necessary. I'm absolutely no expert on paint or detailing but I did want a protection plan, I don't remember if it was 5 or 7 years.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That price seems high to me. I paid $500 for interior and exterior protection plan. I was concerned about staining from trees in my yard and it's covered by this, they applied a protective coating from Zurich. The interior included changing sections of leather if necessary. I'm absolutely no expert on paint or detailing but I did want a protection plan, I don't remember if it was 5 or 7 years.
Hmm interesting, I am also concerned about the staining of trees birds etc.. but also I am not sure if it covers swirls on a black car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts