SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phase 1 compete. Polestar exhaust tips and brake calipers are next.

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks awesome and great inspiration for me to do the same! Did you have it wrapped at a shop? So far I've only replaced my side mirror caps with the gloss black (got a good deal on parts) but want to also do the grille/window surrounds/roof rack. The grille could also be done by swapping out with a newer part but seems pricey depending on what a wrap would cost.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Didn’t really shop around so not sure if it was a good price but I paid $700 for all chrome (including the mirrors) to be wrapped in gloss black. I hope to get the exhaust tips in soon. Finally, I received part of my order from FCP Euro for the polestar brake upgrade. Waiting on backordered parts (dust shields etc). I have a 40k mile service appointment at my local Volvo shop on 1/20. I hope to get more parts in to complete the pimp-out lol. Not sure if gold seatbelts are possible or worth it. However, I like my xc60 and am looking forward to a little boost since I bought it used before used car prices went thru the roof.

·
Registered
2021 S60 T6 AWD Inscription
23 Posts
Looks great. I'm tempted to do this with my S60 Inscription, but for $700... ehh lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts