SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the daytime running light function working properly on you people's S40? <BR>Mine isn't!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yanmondho! You come from Markham!? Me too.Is yours a 2001 model? I thought most Canadian's S40 can't enabled daytime running light.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ya.......I have a 2001 S40 Canadian version...... I asked the dealer, and they said the daytime light can't be disable....... and that's why they always need to help customer to change light bulb...... my car's low beam bulb already burned out twice after I drove 10000km<P>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You changed to a 17" wheel?<BR>How's the performance? Enough torque to pick-up and accelerate?

·
Registered
10 Posts
the performance...........still can beat a Prelude in 0-100km/h on Hwy7.........i think the car goes quite smooth and everything works fine

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What else did you modify and how's the result? I'm planning to see if it's possible to change the final drive ratio to 3.5. Hopefully it'll make a huge difference.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Now my car equipped with IPD strut brace and K&N filter.... going to get a set of lowering springs. Now my car has quite good grip on sharp turns.<P>

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am still looking for the spring suitable for 2001 S40, but still can't find any....<BR>And the filter....I ordered it online...<P>

·
Registered
10 Posts
By the way, I think you can order those stuff in a store in Pacific Mall.....I guess you should know where is it if you are a normal chinese guy and live in Toronto. ^_^<P>

·
Registered
10 Posts
um......don't wanna tell you the exact one..........only thing I could say is, usually the biggest one has more stuff can order<P>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts