SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Davis Car Show and Swap Meet<p>The largest Volvo event on the West Coast will be held at the Davis Central Park Pavilion on Sunday May 2. 200+ cars expected.<p>Gates Open at 9:00<p>Show and Swap all morning<p>People’s Choice Awards in several classes including PV, 122, 1800, 200/700/900, 850/40/60/70, Best of Show. Awards Presentation at 1:00 PM<p>Afternoon concert by Mitch Woods & His Rocket 88s starts at 1:30PM<p>Raffle prizes include $100 IPD Gift Certificates.<p>Admission $5.00 plus $10 per extra space if you need additional space for parts for sale.<p>Take Richards Blvd exit off I-80 and head for downtown Davis. Central Park is located at 3rd and C streets. No need to register, just show up.<p>Contact Lee Cordner [email protected] for more information<br>

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Re: Davis Update (L Cordner)

For anyone attending with a digital camera, we'd love to provide coverage, but sadly I cannot make it out to the West Coast this week. If you shoot the show and care to share your photos, please drop me a line.<p>Good luck with the show guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts