lol

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
“Is that Shelby?”

“No, she’s not that hot”

lol
Haha no, they were comparing her to Shelby who is the hot one. Still funny :D

I think Gabriel is on here but yeah it's his 05 FG Atacama M66 SR. Nasty crash at 5:15, he said he messed up a tire but there might be more by the sound of that crash.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Saw this on another forum a few days ago. That nasty bit at 5:15 made me cringe.
I reacted out loud to that hit. They were all checking the front of the caR. I suspect it took some body damage.

·
Registered
80 Posts
OWNED! Glad to see this had a happy ending!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Tulsa... gotta love it.... much respect for the Flash!

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
I love videos like this that get the adrenaline flowing. Also love seeing criminals get the justice they deserve. Only suggestion I would have is keep more distance when you stop at red lights behind them. If they were carrying a gun, you could have been a sitting duck. I was involved in a road rage incident and sure enough the guy popped out of his car as soon as we came to a full stop at a red light and started approaching me, but I left space so I just got the F. out of there.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Actually I thought the chase car did a great job at keeping the suspect vehicle in sight, while maintaining their safety, all the while giving turn by turn reports to the police. How would you react under those circumstances?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I like how the criminal being chased was still using her turn signals some times;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts