SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2016 inscription dash needs to be replaced. The leather pulled away from the cover where the orange led indicators are that project onto the windshield.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Been there done that. Saving 10 cents of glue turns into ridiculous warranty claim

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I know two people who had this problem and dash was replaced under warranty. If you are out of warranty period you may have to jump through a few more hoops but Volvo should replace it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks, wish me luck!
Mine is a Canada CPO so things are probably different. But Volvo Canada told me that it is considered a trim piece and even for new vehicles it is only covered for one year (yea you heard it right, that's exactly what they told me), and because its a CPO there is nothing they can do. They basically said next time when you buy a car you should make sure everything is fine before you sign the document(I mean who would think a dashboard would peel in under 4 years??) Oh btw if you want to replace it, its 4700 CAD for the parts itself and probably few hours of labor because the dashboard is one piece and they basically have to take everything out to replace it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts