SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive Had enough of this crap. The Breaks Squeel when i Brake. The Tires Rub when I turn. When im driving, the car pulls to the right. Has anyone else had enough of all this? I feel like ill Bring it to the dealer and they dont fix crap.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
this is all part of the european experience.... it was in the fine print one one of the papers you signed to buy it.

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: Damn Volvo (Jayhawk2222)

Quote, originally posted by Jayhawk2222 »
Ive Had enough of this crap. The Breaks Squeel when i Brake. The Tires Rub when I turn. When im driving, the car pulls to the right. Has anyone else had enough of all this? I feel like ill Bring it to the dealer and they dont fix crap.

Sounds like a normal dealer.

Bring it to Paul's Volvo in Hawthorne. I've heard they're good.

Squealing brakes and tire rub can be fixed with Tech Bulletins (TNN) shown in this list. Make sure the delaer knows you want the work done listed here:

http://www.v70r.com/forums/ind...=2025

Rotate your tires and get a good alignment. The R is very sensitive to alignment.

BTW don't listen to these nay-sayers. But stop giving up so easily!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Damn Volvo (needsdecaf)

I bought my Car From Kundert Volvo, is it possible for Paul's to service it under the warranty?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Re: Damn Volvo (Helmut Ranff)

I get almost the same prob except for the breaks. I won't whin about it cause no one forced me to buy a volvo.

You bought it.. now live with it.. volvo for life http://********************/smile/emcocktl.gif

Quote, originally posted by Helmut Ranff »

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

I bought my Car From Kundert Volvo, is it possible for Paul's to service it under the warranty?
You can bring it there for service only problem is that you don't get a free loaner. Talk to Nicky at Kundert he'll help you out.
DAn

·
Registered
6,707 Posts

Any Volvo dealership will do warranty work ( I assume Paul's is a Volvo dealership).

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

Yes. These are 2 VERY common issues that should be easily resolved. Once you talk to John the SA, tell him to have Tommy take a look at it. Tell him Barry sez hi! PM me if you need more info. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

Throughly amazing.
READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL and read the WARRANTY MANUAL

·
Registered
123 Posts
Re: Damn Volvo (blackTT55)

have you had bad experiences at kundert? I actually bought my car at prestige and will be having it serviced at kundert. They seem to be very knowledgeable and also mod friendly. Please advise if you have had bad experiences as i will think twice before letting them service my car. I too have the same tire rub and squeaky brakes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Damn Volvo (dhellz)

Its not that they do a bad job. I just feel everytime I take it there nothing gets fixed. I mean we've brought the car in for tire rubbing numerous times and it never gets any better.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

Its not that they do a bad job. I just feel everytime I take it there nothing gets fixed. I mean we've brought the car in for tire rubbing numerous times and it never gets any better.
Why should it, they all rub tires

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Re: Damn Volvo (JRL)

Mine rub EASILY at 1 steering wheel rotation if I'm turning more than 2mph!!! Maybe the TNN would at least help me. Or are they just going to change my turning stops so that I can only turn the wheel 3/4 way around...?
-Aaron

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Re: Damn Volvo (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »

Why should it, they all rub tires

My '04 has never rubbed...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.