SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I had a little collision on my brand new HID headlamp (on a guy's steel bar mounted to the back of a jeep and used as a bumper. Tried passing him a little too close and caught it. Yep, stupid. I was very upset at myself.)

Well, i've got these IPD HID Angel Eye Headlamps, with the ballasts to power them. Great headlamps but one of them is pretty busted... though I think it's repairable if it's the right guy on the job.

Left one is in perfect condition.

Right one has been damaged. The bar went right through it. It could be repaired, but you'd have to figure out how to replace the front lens cover. Maybe you could figure something out and fashion something out of what's available? All the lights still work (except the blinker bulb itself, it's broken).

Or maybe you've already got a set... here's a chance for the parts that you'd need in the event you need to make a repair.

Will sell everything for $75, and i'll cover the shipping.

Anyone interested? Shipping from 80229.

See the IPD link, these things were expensive... Angel Eye Headlamps

See attached photos...

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Pics don't work....

·
Registered
543 Posts
They do now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The pics will only show up if you have a cached login to volvoforums.com. The pictures are hosted in his post there and the site requires you to be signed in to view them. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Wait, so these have a working HID setup already in the projectors? If so, I'll take them.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Bumping because I want these...message me the paypal....

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Bump. Still want these lol.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Bump.

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts