SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone experienced or is experiencing a poor response time from these people?

I opened a ticket a week ago and still hasn't been assigned to anyone. Is this normal?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone experienced or is experiencing a poor response time from these people?

I opened a ticket a week ago and still hasn't been assigned to anyone. Is this normal?
Yes. I think the reason is that they have to reply in big amount of email,tickets......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm, I wouldn't want to have an urgent situation and needing to rely on this reply from them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Over 2 weeks and STILL my question has not even been assigned.

I know we're going through some difficult times around the world; is this business still operating? Is anyone else having similar issues getting a response from D5T5.com?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Over 2 weeks and STILL my question has not even been assigned.

I know we're going through some difficult times around the world; is this business still operating? Is anyone else having similar issues getting a response from D5T5.com?
What is your issue...? Maybe someone here can help....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wanted to double check the procedure would be to disable Stop/Start on one of my cars.

I think I know what to do but wanted to read their response and see how responsive they would be.

I think I have most of my answer already and it's not encouraging (n)(n)(n)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts