1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nope. You get what you pay for, and coming from a guy who bought the "cheap" coilovers (BC), These look terrible. The tophat lacking a pillowball mount on the front is a big red flag for me. Use the OE provisions, like KW, or go with a full camber plate pillowball, like BC. Even still, some won't like the latter.

I'd rather cut the springs with some non-4c dampers than buy those things. :beer:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Man, another 4C delete? Well I know a guy selling his 2 month old KW's. I just saw another thread and posted this info up. Just found out about it today.

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?187662-Volvo_s60turbo-Build-Pic-Thread
Here is some info on the cxracing coilovers on a s60. I know it's fwd but still very similar. I saw this post and even though I don't plan on changing anything in the near future I figured some would like some info. I read on a lexis forum that they were almost identical to the bc coilovers other than the camber plate. Even heard rumors of the internals being the same as bc. For the price it's almost worth trying them for a while just to see how they do. I am by no means a cheap ass when it comes to my car. I have never used anything less than the best. Just figured I would share some info from my quick bit of research. If anyone has any input feel free to bash me for this ;)

From my electronic gismo- Galaxy S6

·
Registered
870 Posts
Do it for science, report back with your results. "You get what you pay for" is an aphorism that's sometimes (but not always) true, and worth testing in the face of the unknown.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Like I said I'm in no need of replacing anything at this point nor am I going to waste time replacing them now. Lots of other stuff to do first haha. But I would be various to hear if someone else does it.

From my electronic gismo- Galaxy S6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts