SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are slip on or weld on for 2.5" pipes so they will fit on stock or aftermarket (other then 3" exhausts). I will sell one for $45 shipped in the US or both for $85 shipped in the US.

Gary

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What else do you need to know? The pics and the sentence pretty well cover it.

G

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have NEVER been asked if my tips were magnetic. Will you need to know the race and origin of te employee that rolled them?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Custom Shaped Exhaust Tips (yellow95)

Here is one on an 850.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Re: Custom Shaped Exhaust Tips (yellow95)

Ummm, yeah, was the steel made here in the US? Do you know if fabrication was on a Monday or Friday? Can you confirm that the workers were paid a fair wage for their time?

We are just looking for some of the basics...

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
foreign steel poured by 10 year olds in a korean sweatshop. Imported thru mexico on the backs of illegal immigrant tomatoe pickers. I have not had the chance to rub my large magnet against them until they are fully magnetized.

Oh, and they are both sold.

Gary

·
Registered
911 Posts
Re: (yellow95)

Quote, originally posted by yellow95 »
foreign steel poured by 10 year olds in a korean sweatshop. Imported thru mexico on the backs of illegal immigrant tomatoe pickers. I have not had the chance to rub my large magnet against them until they are fully magnetized.

Gary

Awesome.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts

Quote, originally posted by yellow95 »

Oh, and they are both sold.

Gary

10 year olds pour the best steel IMO. I am going to need tips for my Touareg. Are you planning on making any more? I would like something like quad tips, 2 pipes on each side.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I plan to get 4 more made. Just an FYI.

Gary

·
Registered
911 Posts

will you please make sure that this batch is fully magnetized?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What type of magnetism does the volvo crowd prefer? Synthetic or organic?

G

·
Registered
884 Posts
Would these fit a S70? cause i love how it fills up the whole void and im in love with it. I just noticed it a day late but also i dont know if they will fit. If they do i want!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.