SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If I were to go to a muffler shop to get a custom turbo back exhaust made, what would be a ball park price? I have heard nothing but good things about the work this shop does I just don't want to get screwed on a price.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Seeing as it mostly straight pipe with 2 bends, not much. Depends on what you want on it. No cat and stainless s shouldn't cost you more than 250$ in parts, then labour. 500$ tops I'd say. If you have a shop that doesn't screw you around for a ton of labour.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I'd say go with an obx/maximizer downpipe http://www.erzperformance.com/mobil...d-Super-Duty-F350-00-05M-p/maximizer-111.htm=
since you can't really beat that price but the rest of the exhaust should cost $284 from summit that includes 3 inch stainless pipe a resonator and a Borla muffler. Total cost I figured in parts is 400. But it shouldn't cost more than $600 total since as mentioned it's mostly straight pipe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
938 Posts
I paid a little over 1k for mine on my old caR... all depends what you want done and the quality.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There used to be a post on here with links to the appropriate parts to make a stainless mandrel bent Magnaflow system for like 250-300$.

It went missing though. Prolly around when some of this sites sponsors started selling catbacks :p

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'd think ab o ut it but it seems that an actually engineered system might be the best bet if you don't have someone you trust

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts