SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I looked all over the web for a replacement grille for my '11 and saw this one among a very few. I am not fond of it. I saw none I would have.
I asked my local body shop about painting my grill and he said it is plastic and thus I would not be happy since all the impacts from small stones, insects and so forth would damage the finish and chip the paint. After the blue VOLVO decal disappeared I have left it as is. I wish there were a good option.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree, not my taste either. I have the same issue. I've been looking all over the Internet for grills and diffusers that might work and nothing for our cars. I'll probably end up custom making something.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a red car and when the decal flew away I asked if they had a red one. I could live with that. No, only blue. So each time I go I have to remind them no decal replacement.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
My Darling managed to insert a trailer-hitch ball partially into our bumper and grill surround...just on the edge of the license plate. Buckled the 'chrome' surround and the bumper skin(beat the hell out of the tag and nice black chrome license plate frame :( ) I'll be checking back for some of your custom work...in case I spot something that might work. That wrapped grill looks very cool. I have a blue/yellow sticker for the day ours 'takes a flyer'. Should look good on the Caspian Blue!

Guy in the big Texas pick-up sporting the trailer hitch just shook his head...not a scratch on his vehicle!

·
Registered
13 Posts
How do you remove the grill on a post facelift C70? I tried butter knives as I've seen on you tube but they were showing a pre facelift and I didn't have success

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts