Custom BBS RS178 17x8.5/9.5

5K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  gilber33 
#1 ·
BBS RS 178
5x120.65
Centerbore: 70.3
Front: 17x8.5 (Rotiform barrels) et42
Rear: 17x9.5 et55

For sale is my custom set of BBS RS 178s. Typically a 9.5 squared wheel, these have custom barrels up front from Rotiform. They have brand new chrome Fifteen52 bolts, centers were powdercoated white, lips are fully stripped and mirror polished. They come with half-height hexes and brand new chrome BBS center caps. Neither the bolts or the center caps have been on the road yet, so they are spotless. One tinnnny spot of rash on one wheel maybe an inch long, I forget it's there, you can't see it unless you are up close and looking for it. One lip also has a very minor bend, does not effect anything physically or cosmetically and the only time I can ever find it is when I'm cleaning the wheels.

I am asking $2500 shipped obo. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. These wheels are clean and in amazing condition. I don't need to sell them, but the roads here is just not worth worrying about them all of the time.

**These do have valve stems from BFI, they're just not in the picture**

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.