Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BBS RS 178
5x120.65
Centerbore: 70.3
Front: 17x8.5 (Rotiform barrels) et42
Rear: 17x9.5 et55

Un-for sale. Stay tuned for the next set.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
final offsets are et27 in front and et20 in the rear.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Would like to add I'm willing to do some sort of partial trade for a Volvo wheel plus cash on your end. NO pegs though.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Saw that flat you got on the pic you posted on VS!! I'm assuming that's why you don't want them on the car anymore, I don't blame you bro!!! Got rid of my 19's for the same reason here in San Diego!! Roads are total crap. Good luck with the sale!! Wheels are straight baller status!:thumbup:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saw that flat you got on the pic you posted on VS!! I'm assuming that's why you don't want them on the car anymore, I don't blame you bro!!! Got rid of my 19's for the same reason here in San Diego!! Roads are total crap. Good luck with the sale!! Wheels are straight baller status!:thumbup:
Yeah, the roads are just a little too rough here and I don't want to risk damaging them. I'd rather see them go somewhere that will get used with less stress on the driver. :lol: Thanks for the compliments!

See my feeler thread? OEM Medeas. Need work so +$$$$ on my end.
Sent ya PM.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently these are not for sale. Decided to keep them and get them back on the car.

HOWEVER, I will have a set of BBS RC090 (Style 5) for sale within the next week or so. 5x120 bolt pattern. 17x8 et20. Polished lips, polished hardware, CLEAN gray centers/waffles, clean center caps. ZERO bends and ZERO rash. They are flat backs meaning they are perfect candidates for a redrill to 5x108 for cheaper than adapters. PM me if you are interested. These will be priced quite a bit cheaper than the RS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts