SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering trading in the wife's 2001 xc70 for a 2.5 xc90. Getting ready to start negociating with the dealer and was curious what deals are out there to be had. I'm aware of the free premium package deal (-$2,995). Any other dealer incentives (other than the normal holdback) out there to factor into the equation?<p>TIA.<p><br><i>Modified by rogerm at 12:36 PM 3-28-2006</i><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by rogerm at 3:27 PM 3-28-2006</i>

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is also a free Bluetooth installation available on the 2006 XC90. I've been looking and there are few V8's left (most are fully loaded). Hopefully these incentives will continue into April.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: current deals on existing 2006 XC90s? (rogerm)

I just took delivery tonight... a XC90 V8 with just about every possible option. I qualified for Ford's X plan discount (my employer is a supplier of Ford) which saved me about $4000, and I was able to get another $3500 off in "incentives" as well. Also got the free bluetooth... guess that's a $300 value or so. Since the upcoming '07 has a mild facelift, I would imagine that the dealers will be making some pretty good deals going into the summer to clear the lots... especially on the loaded V8's. <p><br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts