SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, realized I never made an introduction here. I always had a thing for Volvo’s, and was convinced I would own one at some point especially after falling in love with my cousin’s S70.

Finally took the plunge last December, replacing my wife’s Chevy Cruze with the aforementioned XC60. It had 56k miles when we bought it. We wanted a larger vehicle to haul (soon to be) 2 kids and gear.

Coming up on a year of ownership and I absolutely love it. It is surprisingly quick and I love hearing the turbo spool. Only a couple random issues so far, a dead battery and a blown master accessory fuse. I immediately bought a set of winter wheels and tires, despite the AWD XC60’s capabilities I like having that extra layer of protection especially when it’s my wife’s DD.

Apologies in advance for the ****ty pictures. I’ll have to take some better photos before the weather turns.

And for fun, the other car in our stable— my 2012 Camaro SS M6 with 10k miles (I take the train to work).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great looking "stable"!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I'm a sucker for Passion red. I really wanted one with the nubuck interior, but settled for the crystal pearl white at the time when the price was right. Nice ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a sucker for Passion red. I really wanted one with the nubuck interior, but settled for the crystal pearl white at the time when the price was right. Nice ride!
Thanks!

I've always liked red cars, and I like that I very rarely see another XC60 in this color. My wife likes that it's easy to find in parking lots ha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh— I added Volvo center caps to the winter wheels. Much better :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts