SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about that time to take my R into for its 52k mile servicing. Im looking for a shop/dealership that some of you guys have used previously with good recomendations. If you guys have any places in mind. Feel free to voice em. Thanks ahead of time :beer:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Secor Volvo or Mitchell Volvo. Both great places! Stay away from gengras!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
good and trusted volvo shop

Coventry citgo automotive
covetry ct 06238
860 742 6253 willy

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks gents.

chaentjens noticed you live in middletown and have some goodies on your R. Good ****, thats where I work. Might need to contact you if when I start doing the same.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
where in CT are you located? i use european aout in east lyme for all the work on my car i dont want to do my self. they are a great indy and charge fair prices, my family has used them for over 10 years. with all the work they have done on my car they are familliar with the R now.

on a side note we should set up a CT meet this spring.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Wolcott and work in Middletown. A CT meet this spring is an awesome idea. Im new to the R world so id love to check out the local R's and get some ideas for my own. Ive only had mine for a couple months now. Just installed an IPD boost gauge to start off the fun of making it mine.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Agreed on all fronts. I've always taken my Volvos and Audi's to Tony's Imported Auto in Manchester. Spring meet would be great.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Like LOGBOMB said..European Auto in East Lyme.I ONLY trust Dave,and John with my R!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts