SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you have this issue. Cruise control stops working every 6 to 8 months. Requires adjustment. If I pull the brake up (with my foot), the cruise engages. Once I release, it disengages. My mechanic took 3 minutes to make the adjustment. Unfortunately he closed down. Any idea on the adjustment?<p>Thanks.<br>Karim.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Re: Cruise control stopped working (Toronto1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Toronto1</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Any of you have this issue. Cruise control stops working every 6 to 8 months. Requires adjustment. If I pull the brake up (with my foot), the cruise engages. Once I release, it disengages. My mechanic took 3 minutes to make the adjustment. Unfortunately he closed down. Any idea on the adjustment?<p>Thanks.<br>Karim.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>As I recall, there are a couple of switches on the mount above the brake pedal. These switches are set to a touchy level and will need some attention. You will have to go down there and look at the switches and the way they're mounted to get the idea on how to adjust them... It's not rocket science, you just have to go down there and look...<p>Good luck and don't get a kink in your neck!<p>Cheers,<br>Prospero<br>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts