SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I want those front seats. They're................Perfect! I really need to do something about my cracked leather seats.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea if I had the coin I'd snatch it up

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I want those front seats. They're................Perfect! I really need to do something about my cracked leather seats.
Pretty sure they were redyed, especially judging from the condition of the rear seats. You can probably have Colorglo or someone similar repair/redye your seats for about $200ish if you think it's worth it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I haven't decided yet. The driver's seat is so badly cracked I'm afraid such repair won't last. I have my eye out for seats in better shape and having them repaired. As to whether it's worth it: I'm already into it for a pound this year with all new front end parts, new brakes and a timing belt even with doing the work myself. What's a penny for new looking seats for an otherwise very nice looking and driving 855t?

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Pretty sure they were redyed, especially judging from the condition of the rear seats. You can probably have Colorglo or someone similar repair/redye your seats for about $200ish if you think it's worth it.
nope, they are shiaty reupholstered vinyl that is all...well, unless you love the feel of vinyl sticking to your body in the summer...lolol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts