SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I recently picked up a new 2019 XC90 Momentum with blonde interior and I want to protect it from getting Jeans transfer and spills since I have a 1year old baby.

Should I look into adding a protectant like CQuartz leather or Opti-Guard, or is the leather pre-sealed from the factory and regular maintenance will be OK?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3,829 Posts
Cqaurtz leather was actually labeled to not use on Volvo blonde leathers, but they may have revamped it. Any of these coatings will help against denim stains but you need to really do research on actual before an afters. Or test a little bit on a very inconspicuous spot like the Hyde under the seat.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cqaurtz leather was actually labeled to not use on Volvo blonde leathers, but they may have revamped it. Any of these coatings will help against denim stains but you need to really do research on actual before an afters. Or test a little bit on a very inconspicuous spot like the Hyde under the seat.
Oh thanks for the heads up! I now see this thread https://www.google.com/amp/s/forums...-quot-yellowed-quot-my-blond-Napa-seats&amp=1 I won’t be using that!

I’m going to check if opti-guard is also not recommended now

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Hi all,

I recently picked up a new 2019 XC90 Momentum with blonde interior and I want to protect it from getting Jeans transfer and spills since I have a 1year old baby.

Should I look into adding a protectant like CQuartz leather or Opti-Guard, or is the leather pre-sealed from the factory and regular maintenance will be OK?

Thanks!

I had EM Detailing apply selected Gtechniq products (https://usa.gtechniq.com/products/auto/) to my MY16 XC90 (Exterior: Crystal Serum, their interior products on the Blonde/Blonde interior) in August 2016. Still looking great and denim simply wipes off with a damp cloth - even when it has accumulated (e.g., on passenger side) over a few weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts