SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are made for Jaguars but are a 5x108 and come in 18x8.5 ET42 and 18x9.5 ET25. They also make them in a 19" with the same widths and offsets. The only problem I see is that they are a 63.4 center bore, which I could have drilled out to the 65.1 that is required to fit the R right? You can probably guess what my question is on these; besides the bore size would these fit? Thank you in advance for your advice.

I accidently posted this in the classifieds last night :facepalm: so now im re-posting it here

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The only thing you'd have to check is caliper clearance, which will be related to the depth of the barrel. I don't have an exact # for you, though with 9.5 you'll definitely need spacers to avoid rubbing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im confused. If I run a 9.5 and put spacers on it wont that make it rub more because its pushing the wheel out further from the hub?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hmm someone (JRL?) posted a wheel fitment template a few months back. Maybe someone can remember the title of the post.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
It's in the Modifications Index Sticky. I've actually made an updated template to JimLil's original.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Here's the link
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?13579

Aside from the caliper, everything else should fit, ET 42 front is pretty much standard R offset. As silverbullit mentioned, spacers are an option if they don't clear the calipers. Using both 5mm and 10mm spacers are still within the physical limit of the R without rubbing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts