SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Today I visited the dealership and looked at the XC90 T6 Momentum Plus. I noticed all the Momentum Plus vehicles they had in stock had dual integrated exhausts; however, when I look on the online builder it does not show integrated exhausts, just two circular pipes. Also, when I was building a Momentum Plus online and selected the Bowers and Wilkins sound system it says "Power passenger seat removed."

Does the momentum plus come with dual integrated exhausts or just two circular pipes?
Does the power passenger seat actually get removed in the Momentum Plus with the Bowers and Wilkins audio system?

Thanks for all your help! Love the New XC90!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hi all,
Today I visited the dealership and looked at the XC90 T6 Momentum Plus. I noticed all the Momentum Plus vehicles they had in stock had dual integrated exhausts; however, when I look on the online builder it does not show integrated exhausts, just two circular pipes. Also, when I was building a Momentum Plus online and selected the Bowers and Wilkins sound system it says "Power passenger seat removed."

Does the momentum plus come with dual integrated exhausts or just two circular pipes?
Does the power passenger seat actually get removed in the Momentum Plus with the Bowers and Wilkins audio system?

I'm not sure about the exhausts, but re: the passenger seats with the B&W upgrade, it appears that rather than regular power seats, you get memory power seats for the passenger too.

See the discussion in this thread starting at post #17.

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?t=254289

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I believe all of the US models come with the integrated tailpipes. I have a Momentum and it does not have the round tailpipes.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Hi all,

What is the country your reside in? If you are in North America, all XC90s come with the dual integrated exhausts. The power passenger seat does not get removed w/ the Bowers & Wilkins option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts