SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, been away for a while, but since summer is around the corner i want to get ready for a few mods.

first question, where can i get a leather repair kit? got some scratches that need taken care of.

second, where i live the roads are just horrible, i blew a tire not long ago, drove over a big crack in the road. can i do anything with the suspension? i was thinking about some kind of offroad suspension mod
? so what shocks, springs should i get to have a smoother ride?

third, i once accelerated real hard, full throttle, i smelled smth burning, but it was a faint smell and it quickly went away, what was it? the trans is a gt btw

thanx a lot

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (NJGreenBudd)

thanx for the reply,

i did look around for a repair kit, but i don't have the patience (and it never works for me) to mix the colors to get the one that i need, i was thinking that perhaps there are kits premixed with the color you need.

as for the suspension, think country roads. Montreal has some terrible roads, holes are almost everywhere. i need something that is not necessarily softer, but more "absorbent", something that would handle all the bumps, cracks and holes better.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (pOrk)

it's pretty good so far, definitely better than stock imo, i can really feel that torque now
, thinking of adding a dp too, but i'm really concerned with the noise, and i don't want to get a new cat back, i'll see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.