SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Costco program: S60 RD and S60 Inscription $3000 Incentives

4K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Power6 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#5 ·
I feel like them singling out RD and Inscription points to the fact that those aren't selling well.
I'm looking to maybe get one by the end of June (or even May). Going to push for a huge discount, otherwise - no point. I can wait.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Here
I'd be shooting for like $9,000 off MSRP total though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

#17 ·
Who mentioned sticker?

The Costco deal is a $3,000 bonus on top of what you can negotiate with the starting point being the A Plan pricing. i used the Costco deal to get 14% off of sticker a couple of months ago and would've loved to then get a nice $3k in additional discount off of that!!! I'm not sure if that is doable but based on last years Costco deal people were getting ridiculously great deals.....

#20 · (Edited)
Just picked up my T6 R-design (fully loaded with P*) today due to this costco deal and the 9 month buy ahead from VCF.

MSRP was well over $57k.

Then came the discounts. Saved a total of $5000 off (costco, loyalty, lease bonus) my dealer invoice cost and the payment was over $100/month LESS than my fully loaded T5 S90 and insurance dropped over $12/month :thumbup::D

We had to do a dealer trade to get it because only 3 S60's existed in the eastern half of the USA with options I wanted in Fusion Red.

#25 ·
Just picked up my T6 R-design (fully loaded with P*) today due to this costco deal and the 9 month buy ahead from VCF.

MSRP was well over $57k.

Then came the discounts. Saved a total of $5000 off (costco, loyalty, lease bonus) my dealer invoice cost and the payment was over $100/month LESS than my fully loaded T5 S90 and insurance dropped over $12/month :thumbup::D

We had to do a dealer trade to get it because only 3 S60's existed in the eastern half of the USA with options I wanted in Fusion Red.
The 9 month buy ahead is only available for a leased volvo, or also competitor leased car to come over to volvo?

#21 ·
Just snagged an S60 T6 RD with Polestar using this deal! Got out of my Acura lease early and with all the incentives stacked, it shaved over $7k off an MSRP of $50,604.

I know crossovers and SUVs are the hot thing right now, but there are screaming deals on sedans across a lot of brands...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
Just snagged an S60 T6 RD with Polestar using this deal! Got out of my Acura lease early and with all the incentives stacked, it shaved over $7k off an MSRP of $50,604.

I know crossovers and SUVs are the hot thing right now, but there are screaming deals on sedans across a lot of brands...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does anyone think the Costco deal will extend to V60's when they come out this fall?

#27 ·
I leased an S60 T6 R-Design on the Costco deal. Just crested $10k off on a $49790 MSRP. $5000 of that discount was the $2k allowance in MA and the $3k Costco. Dealer stacked that with about 10% discount. Never thought of getting a Volvo before but here I am lol. Had to do a little work to find a stripper with sport chassis and 19" wheels but dealer was able to swap it in. I used a broker so didn't need to play dealers just had to make the numbers work for both of us.

#28 ·
Is that $2000 cash allowance a regional deal? The dealers here in east Tennessee are only showing a $750 factory incentive on the S60 T6 Inscription (in addition to $1000 Loyalty and $1500 A-plan Elite). That's off of the factory invoice (A-Plan) price. Without that $2000 cash incentive, they're at a $1250 disadvantage right off the top!

#31 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.