SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anybody know how much a 60k service on a 2015 T5 FWD V60 should be around? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Hi,

Anybody know how much a 60k service on a 2015 T5 FWD V60 should be around? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Assuming you are in the US:
If you do it yourself, and pay for OEM parts: oil change $30-40, engine air filter $15-20, spark plugs $50-60. Total approx $95-$120. The rest are visual checks.
If you go to stealership, expect $500+ (to pay for tech time and dealership overhead.)

Here is the maintenance schedule: https://esd.volvocars.com/local/us/2015-Volvo-Warranty-Manual-v1.pdf. Starts on page 15.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It actually tells you the price and included services if you go to your local volvo dealer website and try to schedule a service online. It looks like for mine at least all they do is change oil/ cabin air filter and check a bunch of things. And it costs ~$350 (USD)

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
It actually tells you the price and included services if you go to your local volvo dealer website and try to schedule a service online. It looks like for mine at least all they do is change oil/ cabin air filter and check a bunch of things. And it costs ~$350 (USD)
The local ones in my area got rid of the prices for the services in their online portals.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The local ones in my area got rid of the prices for the services in their online portals.
Same here. My local dealer wants $600 for a 60k service, and another 15 miles away says it's only $300

1 - 5 of 5 Posts