SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know or have any photos of Cosmos Blue? I've searched everywhere and the pictures are all Nautic Blue. I'm about to order in 2 or 3 days with my dealer so I really need to decide whether ordering (6 weeks) the Cosmos Blue will be more worth it than getting the stock Silver. However I cannot decide without seeing what Cosmos Blue really looks like.

From the many descriptions of Cosmos Blue, such as that it has a touch of purple, I've grown to like Cosmos Blue. But, I've not seen it in person either, since it is very popular and none of my local dealers has it.

So I'd appreciate any Cosmos Blue photos. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Here ya go, I hope this helps.

A Cosmos Blue S60 2.4 NA at a dealership under low-to-normal outside lighting conditions.

A Cosmos Blue S60 T5 at a car show under direct normal-to-high fluorescent lighting.

A Cosmos Blue S60 2.4 NA at a dealership under normal-to-high direct sunlight.

A Cosmos Blue S60 2.4 NA at a dealership under low lighting conditions.

-Drew

·
Registered
3 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by bfavre4:
Does anyone know or have any photos of Cosmos Blue? I've searched everywhere and the pictures are all Nautic Blue. I'm about to order in 2 or 3 days with my dealer so I really need to decide whether ordering (6 weeks) the Cosmos Blue will be more worth it than getting the stock Silver. However I cannot decide without seeing what Cosmos Blue really looks like.

From the many descriptions of Cosmos Blue, such as that it has a touch of purple, I've grown to like Cosmos Blue. But, I've not seen it in person either, since it is very popular and none of my local dealers has it.

So I'd appreciate any Cosmos Blue photos. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.