SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I have spent great afternoon today reading Q and A on this forum. I have ordered XC60 last month, going to Sweden to pick it up July 4th. I am very excited planning my 3 weeks in Europe.
I have a question about the ext. colour. I know that there are more options for car ordered in EDP. Does somebody know if we would be able to order Cosmic white for non R Design XC60?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Hi everybody, I have spent great afternoon today reading Q and A on this forum. I have ordered XC60 last month, going to Sweden to pick it up July 4th. I am very excited planning my 3 weeks in Europe.
I have a question about the ext. colour. I know that there are more options for car ordered in EDP. Does somebody know if we would be able to order Cosmic white for non R Design XC60?
Jarmark,

Yes, you may order a regular XC60 in Cosmic White via Overseas Delivery. Here's a photo of one of my OSD customer's Cosmic White XC60 in Sweden:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I changed my order to Cosmic white even though I think that $800 extra is kind of steep. Picking up our XC60 in July then driving it to Czech Republic, Croatia, Italy and France. Paris will be our drop off point.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Thanks guys, I changed my order to Cosmic white even though I think that $800 extra is kind of steep. Picking up our XC60 in July then driving it to Czech Republic, Croatia, Italy and France. Paris will be our drop off point.

$800???

The metallic paint is $550, as per OSD price list.

http://flyvolvo.com/XC60MY12.pdf

Take a ferry to Kiel and stop-by in Berlin for a couple of days, if time permits...it is becoming, once again, one of the most vibrant European capitals that you should not miss...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in Canada. Our OSD program runs of US program so there are some additional fees. We are taking ferry to Rozstock and then directly to Prague. I have been to Berlin few times already. It is certainly different then before 1989.
Does somebody know if I can order Polestar upgrade directly while in Goteborg picking up our car?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Jarmark,

Yes, you may order a regular XC60 in Cosmic White via Overseas Delivery. Here's a photo of one of my OSD customer's Cosmic White XC60 in Sweden:

That XC60 looks like it has FOG LIGHTS!! Does it???

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
This car does have them; it must be a MY10, when fog lights were part of the features.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Good eyes!

Yes it does.

It is a 2010 XC60 that was ordered in February of 2009 and picked up in Sweden in August of 2009. However because of a change in the power steering system - later model year XC60 models do not have front fog lights - only the single rear fog light.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good eyes!

Yes it does.

It is a 2010 XC60 that was ordered in February of 2009 and picked up in Sweden in August of 2009. However because of a change in the power steering system - later model year XC60 models do not have front fog lights - only the single rear fog light.
Those of us who have later models have groused about not being able to get fogs! I can't believe they couldn't figure out how to keep them. That being said, we are in love with our new XC60. It's on the ship now heading to the Port of Brunswick!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts