SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife of 15 years did it again. Third time this year she was PITted by a sheriff's deputy.
Except this time she took off in my wagon. This is happening way too often when she is watching the NASCAR and knocking back the hooch. Whenever something bad happens to Chase Elliot it puts her in a very piss and vinegar disposition. And if she gets a hold of someone's keys she becomes a car chase highlight reel for COPS. I was lucky the recent damage to the wagon was just the paint messed up in the quarter panel. My girlfriend and I have been figuring out a solution to this problem. First thought was get her off the hooch but as my wife always reminds me, I wouldn't have a wonderful 12 year old stepson if not for her problem with the hooch. Then we thought maybe we unhook the illegal cable so we don't get the NASCAR but that wouldn't fair to my WWF fantasy league. We came up with a workable solution and my girlfriends husband did all the welding for it. Its a PIT dissuader. Won't prevent PITting but will make a cop think twice about PITting knowing he is gonna get a tire shredded and a fender gashed. And we already ran it through some real world testing. I asked a few friends and even strangers to try to PIT me and they all declined.

The reason I posted here is a question I have for the volvo community is what is the weight limit for the trailer hitch/tongue? I think of adding some more defensive measures on the hitch area and want to know my weight limit

pit5.jpg

pit4.jpg

pit3.jpg

pit2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
This was an interesting read. Waiting for more.

·
Registered
174 Posts
What in the Kentucky fried hell is going on here?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Nice filthy frank meme ^

The original thread honestly reads like a 2am reddit **** post. However we should probably get that man what info he needs before his wife takes another laser blue wagon out of this world...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yikes!

Hey, until the "pitt repeller" is finished, maybe a discalimer sticker will help

CE sticker 1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
wut

have you considered investing in a safe for your keys? Seems a lot easier and cheaper.

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
16,689 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's what I thought too but in wasn't started on April 1 :confused:
Same here. When I first saw it, I checked the post date twice. Looks like he's just trolling.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Same here. When I first saw it, I checked the post date twice. Looks like he's just trolling.
It reads a little wonky but there’s a legitimate question in there at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts