1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Looks like you must be missing the clip that goes in that slot. Here is the number for the O-ring as well.

Clip 30650462
O-ring 8642622

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like you must be missing the clip that goes in that slot. Here is the number for the O-ring as well.

Clip 30650462
O-ring 8642622
Thanks for the reply. In the first picture to the right of the sensor is a clip that I couldnt see where it goes - could that be it?

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I assume you are referring to the black plastic standoff connected to your dip stick tube. That is meant to keep two items from rubbing. Perhaps the harness is supposed to be routed in front of that tube. I don't have an auto so I can't help you there. The missing clip is simply a small silver metal horseshoe shape that you place in the slot. I can send you a pic but I'm sure you'll figure it out when you have one in hand.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Dang, haven't seen that before but is possible I guess. Curious how that worked its way out of there, regardless should be an easy fix.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep hopefully is an easy fix, ordered the parts should be in tomorrow. Will let you know what happens.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Nice - Info - Guys , and Thanks for the Great Pic's Chrome Car'z .
Please take some close up's of the Clip & How it goes in etc. !~!

I wonder If You stat - got - Hung Up for a little Bit sometimes that happens 2-3 times before the stat goes - Bad .

How many Miles ? / How the condition of the Fluid ( Run the Electrical Meter Test ) to get
the - Actual - Condition in the Fluid . :beer:

Clip 30650462
O-ring 8642622

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice - Info - Guys , and Thanks for the Great Pic's Chrome Car'z .
Please take some close up's of the Clip & How it goes in etc. !~!

I wonder If You stat - got - Hung Up for a little Bit sometimes that happens 2-3 times before the stat goes - Bad .

How many Miles ? / How the condition of the Fluid ( Run the Electrical Meter Test ) to get
the - Actual - Condition in the Fluid . :beer:
145k miles, can't tell you anything about the fluid as it all leaked out...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts