SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! First of all, this site is awesome and so informative. I'm the new, proud owner of a white XC90 Inscription and I LOVE it. I had a 10 year old Camry before so this a big upgrade for me! Anyway, I have a few questions for you all since you seem to know everything. 1) Is there some way to get my contact's photos to pop up when they call, etc.? I see the spot where a picture should go, but mine aren't syncing up. 2) I tried to clean the Napa leather with some leather wipes and they totally jacked it up. Do I have to go to the Volvo dealership to buy the leather wipes? I can't seem to find any online. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There should be Volvo leather wipes included with your purchase. I would press the dealer to try and get a few packets complimentary. If you search this forum, there was a whole topic on leather care using CQuartz leather sealer. I got my leather done when I ceramic coated the car. It is a great help for such plush leather.

M

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There should be Volvo leather wipes included with your purchase. I would press the dealer to try and get a few packets complimentary. If you search this forum, there was a whole topic on leather care using CQuartz leather sealer. I got my leather done when I ceramic coated the car. It is a great help for such plush leather.

M

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
I didn't receive any leather wipes or care kit with my XC90. I even noticed the loaner they gave me a couple weeks ago had them in the glove box and I commented that I was jealous that the sedan got them but not my XC90 and got a shrug.

Regarding the original post, I have yet to see any pictures of my contacts show up on any screen even though my contacts clearly have them.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Is the no contacts with CarPlay as well?
I haven't tried contacts with CarPlay yet so I'll let you know.

I did try the "Phone" feature and it instantly evokes Siri and asks you who you want to call. If you don't answer if give you a screen with choices similar to your iPhone -- favorites, recents, etc. But I didn't see any little picture icons next to the contacts there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts