SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post, it seems like a great board. I am looking at some v60 Polestars and a huge percentage of them are located in Plano, Texas. Is there something I'm missing? What's the significance of Plano? I hope this isn't a stupid question...

I live in the Midwest and am so scared of a flood damaged Texas car, but that's where they all are!

Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
641 Posts
A Car Fax would probably indicate if one had flood damage and was repaired. I might be a bit more suspect if it were being sold from a used car dealer vs. a private owner. There do seem to
be a some what higher concentration of P*s in Texas for some reason.

·
Registered
13,967 Posts
All I see are the two black wagons on autotrader available at Crest and the Porsche dealer. How many are you seeing?

By the way, welcome aboard and good luck on your search - great cars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
One of those black v60s are gone now roommate just purchased it. There shouldn’t be too much worry about flood damage being that far north. The worst flooding is in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just bought a 2017 V60 Polestar in Plano. The salesperson explained to me that they’re the #2 Volvo dealer in the country and a lot of people are trading in Polestars for new V60 wagons. Don’t know if that’s true, but that’s what I was told. My Carfax showed no damage and was a one owner car from Denver. He purchased a white V60 wagon to replace it. I wonder if the one you were looking at was mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts