SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just joined the forum. I am considering selling my polestar, but I'm not entirely sure where the market is at on these puppies. It is a black 2016 with 36.5k miles. I have an ipd downpipe on her, so it'll save you the 10 hour job
. Thoughts?

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Recommend you check out Carvana. I sold my '16 V60P to them a couple of months ago and their number was much higher than what I would have gotten by selling it myself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion! I also like the idea of selling to a member here as I know they will appreciate the car. For context on why I'm selling, I bought the car as my primary family car but recently welcomed a second child. That, plus a dog, made me bite the bullet and get a suv. Now I'm on the search for a dedicated sports car.

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
what are you looking to get out of it (assuming you sell it)? I have been looking for a V60 P*. I currently have a 2012 S60 T6 RDesign with Polestar tune, but want a wagon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok, I thought I recognized the plate. I grew up in Illinois. Did you paint the wheels? Do you happen to have more pics of the car?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I powder coated the wheels a nice satin bronze. It also has a trailer hitch on it for bike racks. Really an awesome all around car. Has winter wheels and tires too, though the not polestar winter rims.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, I powder coated the wheels a nice satin bronze. It also has a trailer hitch on it for bike racks. Really an awesome all around car. Has winter wheels and tires too, though the not polestar winter rims. View attachment 131362 View attachment 131363

Hey. I’m very interested in your P*, and would love to hear/see more about it. What makes you feel like you can’t do two kids in it? I have a 2 y.o. and a 5 y.o. myself. Based in New York, so would have to figure that out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey. I’m very interested in your P*, and would love to hear/see more about it. What makes you feel like you can’t do two kids in it? I have a 2 y.o. and a 5 y.o. myself. Based in New York, so would have to figure that out.
So, the kids fit just fine. My 2.5 year old sits forward facing, newborn obviously rear. So 95% of the time it's perfect. It's more that for longer trips, and the dog, things get tight pretty quickly. We moved out of the city last year, and that required us getting a second car, so that's where practicality comes in with the SUV. Now that we always use that as the family car, I can afford to go a bit more wild with my wheels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts