SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking hard at a new 2006 V70 2.5T but came across a used V70 R in Texas that sounds like a good deal. 2004 with 25k miles, asking $27.5k. Black with tan interior. bought in 9/2004 (he must have gotten quite a good deal so late in 04) so the warranty is only half over.<p>A few questions:<p>1. what differences are there from 2004 to 2006?<p>2. the seller said it was loaded except for navigation, but I noticed that it doesn't have rear parking sensors (no big deal) and doesn't have the remote child locks (would be nice). Both were in the 2006 V70 R that I test drove today.<p>3. The 6 speed autobox I drove today was pretty slick. (The 5 speed in the 2.5T was also very nice.) Did the 2004 V70Rs have the 6 speed auto?<p>4. The R that I drove today had a weird bluish tint to the black leather. what's up with that? (the car in Austin has a tan interior.)<p>5. Is there a Volvo enthusiast in the Austin, TX area that can check out this car for me? Since it's under warranty, I'm not worried about mechanicals, just the condition of the paint and the interior.<p>Eric Lee<br>Monterey, CA

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Considering buying a 2004 V70R (E34M5)

I would answer this but the question belongs in the <B>R FORUM </B><br>where <B>EVERYONE</B> will answer you<br>The interior is called Nordkap and it's a blue/black. There is NO pure black interior for the R<br>5 speed auto for 04 and 05, 06 has the 6 speed auto box

1 - 2 of 2 Posts