SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could someone tell me where the little nipples from the intake hose right after the LMM come connected ??

One comes on the TCV behind the air filter box thats okay, but i am so handicaped at the moment that i dont remeber where the little other comes. Last time i remembered, but didnt finish my work.
Now again i have no clue, sorry for asking such stupidity

here a picture
http://s3.amazonaws.com/fcp-product...s/products/31075/large/9186200.jpg?1292961688

on the upper right part you see tha little nipple, on the bottom side is one another not seen on this picture. One comes to the turbo control valve behind air filter box, but the other i have no clue at the moment

please help, thanxx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Perhaps it would be best if someone have diagrams about all connections about turbo and intake manifold . Dont sure if i did everthing allright.
Was mounting a 50mm IC from IPD and did not remember all connections.

Thanx a lot. Car is V70R AWD 98 B5234T4

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Hi and welcome,

Maybe one of these would help, should also be under the hood of your car. Those little lines typically go to the fuel pressure regulator, PCV breather, TCV and purge valve depending on year and model.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx a lot for helping,but i found it without your help. :)

The pipe was connected to the cooling system, looks like additional air cooling or whatever.

I see that there was various connections and editions, as i have an european car there seems to be less connections.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts