SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Confirm Get Together

1881 Views 23 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  [email protected]
Hey George and Prospero, I just wanted to confirm we were still trying to do a get together on March 10th. I will post today on Brickboard if this sounds good. Drop me a line or post if you get a chance. Talk to you soon.

Thanks,
Scott
1 - 6 of 24 Posts
Sounds good. Is this date and time OK with everyone? 3/17 at around noonish at Rio?

I look forward to meeting you guys!!!

Scott
Hey George and Prospero. Every thing is looking good with the get together. I've received about 10 e-mails from people confirming that they were coming. I think more will show up even though they didn't e-mail. Talk to you guys later.

Scott
I'll borrow the digital camera from work. It's not a great one but it will do the job. If anyone else has one, feel free to bring it.... Talk to you later

Scott
Prospero, about 15 e-mails from people saying they were coming. Hopefully some people who didn't e-mail me will come. I would probably figure on about 20 people including you, me and George. It should be a good time, now I just need to figure out a time to clean my baby!!!! See you all soon.

Scott
PS -- I'm bringing a digital camera with a notebook so I can transfer pictures when the memory card is full. If any of you want to bring a digital camera then transfer the files so you can take more pictures the notebook has a USB and a serial port.
I think it went well. Like Prospero said there was some confusion with the garage's. I was at the other garage for most of the day and finally drove over to the one where there were more people. I took a bunch of pictures and I'm working on a really simple web page with the pics. When I have some more time, I'll make a page that's a little more presentable. Right now I'm trying to make some more space on my school account for the pictures, I'm sitting at 98% of my disk quota. And Matt thanks for the help, I already fixed the vacuum hose, even my car thanks you!! I'll be calling you soon. Talk to you guys soon.

Scott
1 - 6 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.