SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am considering getting a 2009 XC70 and need to know:<p>1. Will the 2007 XC70 roof rack crossbars fit the 2009 roof siderails?<p>2. Will the 2007 XC70 interior high-sided Volvo mud/snow rubber floor mats fit the 2009 XC70? (I'm particularly interested in the big cargo area rubber mat).

·
Registered
190 Posts
Re: Compatible Roof Crossbars and Interior Flooor Mats? (Webhund)

Hi Webhund - I do have the factory roof rails but have no experience with the crossbars so cannont comment.<p>As far as the high-side rubber floor mats, I suspect the '07 will NOT fit the '09 because the well was redesigned, but I'm not positive. I got this impression when I mailordered those for my '08 and some comments the sales rep made. <p>Can't give you any info on the big rear mat either although I'd considered one myself. I almost ordered one, but then saw a few in use. They do the job and are well made. I just didn't like the look and it's not that often I transport wet and dirty stuff.<p>Instead I opted for a large color matching blanket, cheap from Target.... when I'm hauling bags of top soil or shrubs, I'll add to this with a plastic sheet and other cloth that can be easily thrown in the washing machine. - Stu<p><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Webhund</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Am considering getting a 2009 XC70 and need to know:<p>1. Will the 2007 XC70 roof rack crossbars fit the 2009 roof siderails?<p>2. Will the 2007 XC70 interior high-sided Volvo mud/snow rubber floor mats fit the 2009 XC70? (I'm particularly interested in the big cargo area rubber mat).</TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Webhund</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><br>1. Will the 2007 XC70 roof rack crossbars fit the 2009 roof siderails?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Which crossbars? The square profile or the wing profile? Someone else might chime in here but I think the square ones will fit just fine but you might not be able to fit the wing profile ones<p><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Webhund</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><br>2. Will the 2007 XC70 interior high-sided Volvo mud/snow rubber floor mats fit the 2009 XC70? (I'm particularly interested in the big cargo area rubber mat).</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Definitely not a snug fit.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

I suspect that the '07's will not fit an '08+. The vehicle was redesigned and there are two distinct part numbers for the respective load bars. The '08+ roof width is narrower.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

I suspect that the '07's will not fit an '08+. The vehicle was redesigned and there are two distinct part numbers for the respective load bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts