SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I got another surprise on my MY19 XC60 Inscription with around 1,600 miles.

I decided to check my trip mileage on the pop up screen below the tach. I pressed the menu icon on the right side of the steering wheel and the selection menu popped up. I think this is called the App keypad area. Using the right arrow key, I went across the menu selections to the “Navigation” drop down selections out of curiosity. Then decided to go back to the trip odometer area using the left key arrow. Cursor wouldn’t budge. Turned off the car and restarted and tried again same thing. The left arrow key doesn't seem to do anything. It was working the last time I tried it maybe a week ago. Turned off the car and now I have “Communication Error” displayed below the tach.

Anyone have this happen?

I already have a service appointment set up fir Auto/stop/start not restarting next week

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Took vehicle to shop for this and another problem. Mileage was 1690 miles. Had to wait overnight for new new switch assembly. Next day switch showed up, was installed and problem fixed. The journey continues....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts