SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Frame/Chassis 124,500 Miles

I will post everything I have done to it. I have all receipts. I put alot of time/ love and money into this. I tried my darndest but I can't get the Chassis Setting light to go off when I replaced the Front Struts with Bilsteins. CEL is on, for I have a COMPLETE POWER PACKAGE and it reads a o2 sensor is out.. But it is not....common issue....with the Elevate Package/Tune. If you can i live with these....this is the R for you.

This is simply a preamble until I get the actual courage to pull the trigger on this (don't worry, I'm letting her go) This will not be a Fire$ale.

I'm not sure on price yet.

I would consider helping you ship out of state.

I'm in Lake Forest, CA. PM's are welcomed. I will be considering Trades. C30, or might go SUV/Pickup.

Questions? : 714.420.7292 (TEXT ONLY)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM me if you have any idea on a price. I'm in LA so not too far.
What wheels are those, and do you still have the factory wheels?
Who did the engine replacement?

Wheels are 18 in. OZ Racing Ultraleggerra riding on 245/40 Super Sports. Black Powedercoated.

Robspec is the now owner of the Pegs that she once stood on.....

I replaced the motor personally with the help of my neighbor who is a Master Honda Mechanic.

Complete details of the car will be posted once I compile them meticulously for presentation.

If someone is short on cash and they have a credit card I will entertain the purchase of several ATV's in trade/payment...as well. I'm open to all discussions.

I've received a few texts asking me to meet them several hundred miles away (or half way).

At this time, I am not willing to drive to show the car. (more than reasonably local) Respectfully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts