SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still trying to understand Volvo's color options for the XC40 and the differences between their packages. It looks like Bursting Blue is only available on the R-Design and the R-Design only has one interior choice of charcoal leather. Is that correct? If I order OSD, am I able to get more options? Like an R-Design with Blonde Leather?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I'm still trying to understand Volvo's color options for the XC40 and the differences between their packages. It looks like Bursting Blue is only available on the R-Design and the R-Design only has one interior choice of charcoal leather. Is that correct? If I order OSD, am I able to get more options? Like an R-Design with Blonde Leather?
No! Bursing Blue is only an RD color. Unfortuantely for the XC40 Charcoal is the only upholstery option. OSD doesn't give you any other options.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Even if Blonde was available for RD, IMO you wouldn't want it long term. Volvo Blonde looks amazing as long as you are good at keeping up with it. Denim transfers color a lot to blonde.

I have BB with the charcoal and it's fine. I love the nubuck inserts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts