SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity, is the color of the car that comes up in the center stack or dash display tied to the color of the car? We have a VOR (so it's white) and the car in the displays is also white. Just wondering if everyone sees white, or if they manage to make it car specific.

·
Registered
634 Posts
My car's color is brown, the dash and center stack displays show a different color than my car with no option to match it or change it :(

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yea mine shows a silvery white car without a sunroof. So it's not tied to the car color or features

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Bursting Blue here, car is white on the 360° camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yea mine shows a silvery white car without a sunroof. So it's not tied to the car color or features
Evidently there's no sunroof because that's the default: only in the US (and maybe Canada) is the sunroof apparently mandatory. In Europe, it's an option. And if it were an option here in the US, I'd definitely save my money and not order it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Evidently there's no sunroof because that's the default: only in the US (and maybe Canada) is the sunroof apparently mandatory. In Europe, it's an option. And if it were an option here in the US, I'd definitely save my money and not order it.
Ditto since I don't use mine.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I don't use mine either. BUT, when I have passengers in the back seat and we're on the road longer than maybe 30 minutes, they like shade retracted. Really opens up the feel of the back seat.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I love my sunroof. I would not buy a Volvo without one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts