SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the coils from the 04R the same as the coils that come stock on the standard s60? Looking to remain with stock coils on my R and have had trouble searching online for coils that show they are specifically for the R. The one I found say they will fit the 01 - 07 S60.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
The coils for the R are different than the coils for the standard s60. The part number for the coils on the R is 30713417 (30713417 is the current part number, which was previously 8677837). They are listed at $41.30 per coil at tascaparts.com

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I guess I probably should have specified that I was looking for coil springs. I was planning on replacing my strut assembly with both stock shock and coil springs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then I have to worry about getting an additional camber alignment kit, which looks like they are about $180 plus whatever additional work I have to do.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Nah, you don't have to get the camber kit - negative camber is not that bad, at least with the TME's anyway (-2.1/-2.2 degrees for me). Of course, I did put the camber kit in, 'cause I'm anal about it, cost me about $330-350 to have my Indy install it. I'd put TME springs in over stock in a heartbeat - the ride height is better (drops the rear down) and the handling is great. I haven't ridden in a caR with Eibachs, but they look good and are a popular choice here as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts