SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is getting pretty ridiculous. Besides the P2196, which came in after the Viva DP install and has gone gray according to my Torque Pro App. CEL doesn't come in anymore.
The P0602 fault is in because of the ARD tune and is no big deal according to Lucky.

P0863 & P0600 came in after I was stopped at a light going to get gas. The only thing I noticed was that the D went away and the chicktronic wouldn't work. No other lights or warnings were noticed. Drove about 3 blocks, stopped the car. Filled up with gas then started the car and everything was OK?
I was scheduled to get a alignment at the dealer the next day so I dropped it off and there was no codes stored? only a generic P0000 code?
This is driving me nuts, I want to sell the caR soon and don't need this headache.
any information or help you people have would be great. thanks.

I had the ARD tune long before all these codes started showing up. Started right after the Viva DP install. It only has 33k miles on it?
CEL right angle on the rear O2 sensor. I've seen straight ones, whats the difference?

·
Premium Member
10,799 Posts
This is getting pretty ridiculous. Besides the P2196, which came in after the Viva DP install and has gone gray according to my Torque Pro App. CEL doesn't come in anymore.
The P0602 fault is in because of the ARD tune and is no big deal according to Lucky.

P0863 & P0600 came in after I was stopped at a light going to get gas. The only thing I noticed was that the D went away and the chicktronic wouldn't work. No other lights or warnings were noticed. Drove about 3 blocks, stopped the car. Filled up with gas then started the car and everything was OK?
I was scheduled to get a alignment at the dealer the next day so I dropped it off and there was no codes stored? only a generic P0000 code?
This is driving me nuts, I want to sell the caR soon and don't need this headache.
I never got that code from my tune from lucky....

P0683 is a transmission code.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

Shoot this off to Lucky and ask him how to get rid of the codes. It could resolve your headache and his response to you could be important for many of us to hear and consider.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Did you get a tune before DP install? if so, aren't we supposed to re-tune especially if changing the exhaust flow?

Had my ARD for 5k miles with RaceS60R DP & EST Cat, reusing the O2 sensors. No codes...yet :)

Cannot say about P0863, mine's a GT with a new valve and haven't experienced the code.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.