SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here I go with my C70 not behaving properly. I ask the group for input if you have it. I have an 06 C70 6 speed manual. For the past couple months I've been dealing with my tachometer showing alot if up and down coordinating with crazy turbo up and down. I replaced the Boost Control Solenoid and a cracked coolant tank 2 weeks ago. This helped but threw a check engine light for Fuel Pressure Sensor. I had that replaced yesterday and after about 15 miles it was driving like I've never seen since I bought it last year. I had almost instant boost and launch, drove great all day yesterday and this afternoon it was horrible. Acting like clutch is slipping then a push on the gas and boost kicks in and takes off. Could def smell something odd ever since Fuel Pressure Sensor was put in, thought maybe build up ect. Well after sitting for about 2 hours I just went out to run an errand and the clutch isnt engaging at all. In 1st or 2nd and Rev I had the brakes applied and let out on the clutch without giving any gas and nothing. No pull against the breaks and no engine bog or stall. HELP!!! I find it hard to believe that I was doing 75 mph on the highway and 2 hours later my clutch is gone. 😥

1 - 1 of 1 Posts