SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it normal for my clutch pedal to be sticking up much higher than my break pedal? It is the original clutch and the ODO is around 113K. Feels just fine when driving.. This is on my 2007 S60R that I just bought last week..

·
Registered
290 Posts
That does look a little further forward than what mine is, I don't have any good side pics on hand but here is an idea of what my 06 s60r looks like.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That does look a little further forward than what mine is, I don't have any good side pics on hand but here is an idea of what my 06 s60r looks like.

I guess that looks pretty close to the same actually.. just not sure if this is something I should be concerned about..

·
Registered
290 Posts
If you're not noticing any problems with it then I wouldn't worry. maybe it was adjusted by the previous owner to his preference. Maybe he was shorter? haha

·
Registered
829 Posts
If you're not noticing any problems with it then I wouldn't worry. maybe it was adjusted by the previous owner to his preference. Maybe he was shorter? haha
Mine is the same as the OP, though now I'm kind of curious is it could be adjusted at all cause I'm tall and either the steering wheel is where I want it and the pedals are too close or vise versa.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Mine is the same as the OP, though now I'm kind of curious is it could be adjusted at all cause I'm tall and either the steering wheel is where I want it and the pedals are too close or vise versa.
Same.

·
Registered
290 Posts
lol so now it looks like mine is lower than everyone elses? On my caR the clutch and brake pedal are near each other with the gas a little lower. I can still comfortably heel/toe though.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Apparently there is nothing we can do about it without customizing the angle of the pedal I suppose. http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?56163-Clutch-Pedal-Adjustment-Possible
Interesting.. Sounds like its a pretty normal thing and that I shouldn't worry about it. It doesn't bother me at all, Im just paranoid Im gonna have issues from all the horror stories out there.. I hope this clutch lasts a long time! It was tough enough to come up with the money to buy this beautiful thing.. I certainly don't want to be dropping any more G's on repairs! haha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts