SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had experience of the heater cooling down after driving for a while? I can set off with the heating set warm, and it'll stay warm for say 25 miles, then the car interior cools down. I've had the vacuum cleaner on (what I think is) the sensor inlet on the dashboard to no effect.<br>The thermostat's okay and the temperature gauge is about halfway - steady as a rock. The coolant level's right as well.<br>Thanks for any help,<br>T<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by tecam at 12:36 PM 4-2-2009</i>

·
Registered
401 Posts
Re: Climate control problems - V70R AWD '04 (tecam)

Does it do this with the CCM set to AUTO, or all the time, even with AUTO disabled?

·
Registered
21,166 Posts

<A HREF="http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=108937" TARGET="_blank">http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=108937</A>

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Climate control problems - V70R AWD '04 (Arbelac)

Yes, when it's set to auto.....

·
Registered
21,340 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>tecam</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes, when it's set to auto.....</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Follow the procedure in the post linked by Magoon above. <p>If that does not work, have the dealer re-calibrate via the computer.<p>This is the solution. I had this EXACT problem (drove me freaking nuts - only way to get heat was to put it to max). <p>

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Re: Climate control problems - V70R AWD '04 (Needsdecaf)

I also has this EXACT thing. Recalibration is the answer. If that does not do the trick, then a CCM software download will definitely fix the problem.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your help, guys - looks like I'm off to the stealers for a calibration/download!

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: (tecam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>tecam</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for your help, guys - looks like I'm off to the stealers for a calibration/download!</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Did you try the procedure in the link?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts