SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now available and in stock replacement headlight lenses that are nearly completely clear except for some diffuser lines near the turn signals. These replacement lenses are from our popular projector headlight kit that is available in black or chrome finish.

The lenses are just $240 for the pair!

Click here for more details and pictures

Ordering: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.eurosporttuning.com.

Phone: You can also call 905-825-9334 to place your order over the phone.

Payment: We accept Visa & MasterCard, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us

Shipping: All orders will be shipping via UPS or FedEx. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. Interntational shipping is available, please contact us for shipping costs.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST
Saturday we are closed
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:Come check out our facility in Oakville, Ontario. Click here for directions.

Website:Our website http://www.eurosporttuning.com is always open

Email:You can email us at [email protected]

Newsletter:If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to
sign-up.

EuroSport Tuning Newsletter

·
Registered
337 Posts
Why have these increased in price by $40?

Also - you may want to mention that the glass of these replacements are not as thick as the OEM glass, so they are easier to chip and crack from rocks, etc. You may also want to mention that they are not DOT approved, so they are technically illegal when used on North American roads.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Don't suppose you have replacement PLASTIC lenses for 05s and newer P2s eh?

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Also - you may want to mention that the glass of these replacements are not as thick as the OEM glass, so they are easier to chip and crack from rocks, etc. You may also want to mention that they are not DOT approved, so they are technically illegal when used on North American roads.
Not sure where you are getting your information from as these are DOT / SAE / E4 approved. As for the glass it is about 5mm thick so it will take a pretty big rock to crack the glass.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Don't suppose you have replacement PLASTIC lenses for 05s and newer P2s eh?
The 05+ P2 lenses are sonic welded. No way to remove them. Note: I am assuming Jim is referring to P2 cars in general, aside from the R models, they have plastic lenses.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I remember when you guys started selling the lenses, you were asking $100 a lens. I am also curious why prices went up 40%? :(

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 05+ P2 lenses are sonic welded. No way to remove them.
Not on the R models as mine is an 06 V70R and I removed the lens on my headlights.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember when you guys started selling the lenses, you were asking $100 a lens. I am also curious why prices went up 40%? :(
Not sure how you are getting 40%... they have gone up in price as our cost has gone up plus shipping cost to import them has gone up.

·
Registered
305 Posts
mustve meant $40. its 20%

Sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
5,906 Posts

Haha...how would thinner glass be easier to chip? If anything it would just crack easier.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
998 Posts
My bad - I'm typo-ing everywhere haha. Yes, it has gone up 20%, $40 per pair.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
They are nice, I still wish the projector headlights that are offered had the issue of bulb out failure resolved for the R's vs having that message. Also that is a retrofit of a projector in the picture showing the new glass correct?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are nice, I still wish the projector headlights that are offered had the issue of bulb out failure resolved for the R's vs having that message. Also that is a retrofit of a projector in the picture showing the new glass correct?
Yeah, that is Henry from carbon fiber werks car which he has retrofit a new projector in euro spec headlights and our glass lenses.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts