SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning Out The Garage- For Sale or Trade:

MORE STUFF/PICS TO COME...

-Volvo OEM 16T Turbo, 75k Miles, No play at all, Very Clean, Angled exhaust housing, Wastegate actuator 275/60, IPD HD CBV only the blue spring included (Less than 18k miles), No lines included
No studs included, Came off my 855R so CHRA is clocked for 850's and X70's up to at least 98. Reason for sale: upgraded to 18T turbo...
$300 shipped

-ARD 850/98 X70 Lightweight Crank Pulley - New
$110 shipped

-AFE Air Filter - Used about 10k-15k Miles, was from my 850 eurosport tuning intake set-up, it is in fine physical shape just didnt want a grey/blue filter anymore lol - vacuum it or even some soapy water and its fine.
$20 shipped

-Blitzsafe Ipod Adapter/Charger- Was getting lots of interference... I opened it up and was intimidated and just left it lol
$10 Shipped

-Random ECU 850 - I think this was a 93-94 Manual NA ECU... not 100% sure.
$20 Shipped

-Volvo OEM 6 Cd Changer - No Cartridge, Unsure if its working, Comes with brackets and initial wires attached to the unit.
$20 shipped

-Alpine 6 Cd Changer - Comes with everything needed, unsure if working.

$30 shipped

-Lotek Triple gauge pod, tan, from my 850, will fit the x70's as well, as you can see the plastic warped a little, it is not cracked or faded, no marks on it, just warped a little
$30 Shipped

--------------------------------

PM For Paypal Address or Further Questions

Knock off a few bucks and come pick up in West Chester PA 19380

Thanks for looking,

Greg

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More Stuff:

Ebay Halogen Bulbs
H3C, 5000K, 55W New - The color is more like 4300K - They were brighter and nicer than the oem bulbs but still didnt match my projectors
$10 Shipped

Ebay Halogen Bulbs
H3, 5000K, 55W - Ran for a few hours and they didnt match my drl's so no go... The color is more like 4300K
NO PIC - Same as above, except H3 bulb with the leads coming off of it as normal...
$10 Shipped

Ebay Halogen Bulbs
H3, 2500K, 55W, New - The color is not as yellow as the typical Nokya bulb or Putco
NO PIC - Same as above, except H3 bulb with the leads coming off of it as normal...
$10 Shipped

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
OEM Mirror from my 855R - I switched to an autodimming mirror, this one is in perfect shape
$10 Shipped

OEM Non-Lit window switches from my 855R
$5 Shipped

Autometer Z Series Boost Gauge Vac - 30inHG/Boost up to 20Psi
Matches 850 interior Perfectly, Perfect Shape, works great, Used for 20k miles
Will Come in original box and with the working bulb
$30 Shipped
*Pictured is the 30psi gauge as of now... I am putting a 30psi in now that I am running 20psi...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-Homelink Visor - Messed up - Dirty, and the mounting point to the headliner is chewed up.
$15 Shipped

-Regular 850 Visor Out of my 855R - I switched to a Homelink - No sagging, small split pictured. Clean.
$15 Shipped

Autometer Z series Oil Pressure Gauge
$30 Shipped

Euro Rails off of a XC70 98 - Cross Bars are sold already. Rails, and roof strips included (Rain Diverter) 1 strip missing (Cut your own to fit) its the 2 foot long one towards the back of the car.
$50 Picked Up

Carbon Fiber Imitation Shift Boot
$ 8 Shipped

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Hey man, would you take $20 shipped on that pillar gauge pod? I'm nervous about the warpage...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$25 and its yours. I was going to epoxy a metal rod to the inside to keep it straight but gave up - PM if interested for Paypal etc. I can have it out tomorrow at the latest USPS W/ Tracking

BOOST GAUGE SOLD

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Gauge pod sold

·
Registered
62 Posts
How does oil gauge sense the pressure? What is involved to install?

Interested in Alpine CD changer, but need to know if it will work with a SC-815 HU.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Would you want to drop that Volvo CD changer documentation in an envelope and send it up my way for a few bucks? Looks nostalgic.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How does oil gauge sense the pressure? What is involved to install?

Interested in Alpine CD changer, but need to know if it will work with a SC-815 HU.
Yes it came out of a car with the 815 :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would you want to drop that Volvo CD changer documentation in an envelope and send it up my way for a few bucks? Looks nostalgic.
for $20 it comes free with the Volvo oem 6 cd changer :p

I will let you know...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oil Pressure Gauge, EST Filter, Alpine Changer: Pending

Boost Guage, Gauge Pod: SOLD

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am thinking about the rails. I have a nice ski rack that hooks in the door frame and I am not sure if the rails will get in the way or not. I will dig the rack out and take a closer look at how they mount. I am in Philly so I could pick them up. I'll let you know, if you still have them.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am thinking about the rails. I have a nice ski rack that hooks in the door frame and I am not sure if the rails will get in the way or not. I will dig the rack out and take a closer look at how they mount. I am in Philly so I could pick them up. I'll let you know, if you still have them.
i dont think it will work then :(

let me know, i am local and can work with you a bit if you want to take a look etc.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope, sorry: ARD 850/98 X70 Lightweight Crank Pulley - New

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alpine CD Changer and wiring SOLD

everything else, if not mentioned here is available!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ard pulley sold

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Homelink Visor SOLD

1 - 20 of 23 Posts